Assalamualaikum and hello creatures. Its has been a while, spends some time with my blog. I really really miss those moment very much. But tbh, i miss my second blog, my private blog oh god tell me why i cant sign in to that blog, ah heart-broken.This blog? This is my first blog, but this blog i used to made it as, uhm how to say i'm not really sure about this but what i can recall is, i made this blog as a tutorial blog, like, facial tips and stuff. It is fun tho! But now i'm in form 4 dah la weh, i've not much time to blog.

So right now, starting from this moment, i decided to continue doing the same thing! But this time, i'll only blog about myself, i want to let all things such as my problems, my life, what's going on and stuff  oh and especially about my problems that have been stucked in my head for a long time. And i dare to swear to god, it affect me, dia jadi macam trauma tau tak? Takut, sangat takut.

That is why i rather not to tell anyone about this, about my problems bc idk, takut sangat benda yang sama akan berulang. And if i tell them about my problems, they'll never understand me, not even try to understand me, so why bother? i knew it. For me, pendam is way much better i swear i dont want them, my family, my friends, and all to know about this. I dont want them to worried about me. i just want them to see me cloudless, like i used to. I just want them to see me laugh there and there every single time, like i used to. I wantt o  be everything positive inside and outside, like, i used to.

Problems continuously come and go, it'll never stops, what i can do is just, face it and learn from my mistakes. I think that, would be better. Let's just stop about this. I dont really give a single fuck about it bc i know, like i said, it'll never stops. i know i should, i must take care of myself but then you see? I'm tired. tired  till i dont give a single mingle fuck about myself. I just, just sigh. O Allah, only you know how much i hurt. Only You know how does it feels. Only You know how to cure my pain. Only you know how my problems, my situation right now. I need you, but i dont know how to communicate with you. I'm not strong enough to face all of these should i say shits?

Just nevermind, i can handle this by myself, i can prove to yall that i can do it. I should move on and start to be postive and enlighten as i used to. i still have a long journey of my life to be complete before i die, soon. so lets make it as cool and awesome as i always wanted to hahahaha and smile everyday. Hold on to my faith, no more fears and no more cry. Believe in myself. Like justin bieber says, "Where would i be, if you didnt believe" Aw i'm touched. For me, "Belive in yourself and never say never". That's it for today :) x



  Much love,
Adyba  Lutfy xx